
Escape to Paradise: Strawberry Park Resort Malaysia Awaits!
Escape to Paradise: Strawberry Park Resort Malaysia Awaits! – My, Uh, Experience (With LOTS of Rambling)
Okay, buckle up buttercups, 'cause this isn't your average hotel review. This is real talk. We're talking Strawberry Park Resort, Malaysia. And honestly? My head's still spinning a little. Let's dive in and see if I can actually relay my thoughts coherently. Warning: Might get messy. Just like my suitcase after I unpacked.
First Impressions: The "Oh My God, This is Actually Beautiful" Stage (and the Little Hiccups)
Getting to this place? Easy peasy. Strawberry Park is surprisingly accessible. They seem to be trying to make life easier – ramps, elevators, the whole shebang. Big thumbs up there. Now, my own experience with accessibility? I'm relatively able-bodied, but I’m a klutz. So, good to know they're trying – that's always a bonus. Getting around the resort proper? More on the “scenic route” side, I found that a bit of walking and some of the slopes were a tad annoying. But hey, exercise!
Internet, Oh Sweet Internet! (and the Times I Wanted to Throw My Phone)
WiFi. Crucial. They claim "Free Wi-Fi in all rooms!" – and yes, technically that's true. BUT… let's just say the connection sometimes felt like a sloth trying to climb Mount Everest. Fine for basic browsing, a bit of a nightmare if you're trying to video call. I ended up tethering to my phone for important stuff. Boo. Still, Internet [LAN] as a backup option is cool. Plus, free bottled water to make up for my frustrations.
Safety First (and the Constant Anxiety of Travel)
Let's face it, we're all a little paranoid these days, right? Well, Strawberry Park actually seems to take cleanliness and safety semi-seriously. The Anti-viral cleaning products and Daily disinfection in common areas were reassuring. They go the extra mile with stuff like hand sanitizer everywhere. The Staff trained in safety protocol thing is also nice. Honestly, I only saw them cleaning once. But hey… Rooms sanitized between stays. Fingers crossed they're getting the job done. First aid kit and a Doctor/nurse on call are always a plus. CCTV in common areas and CCTV outside property – well, that's just the world we live in, isn't it?
The Food: A Rollercoaster of Tastes and Expectations
Okay, the food situation is… complicated. Restaurants? Yep, plural! Asian cuisine in restaurant? Check! Western cuisine in restaurant? Also, check! Breakfast [buffet] was… well, a buffet. The usual suspects. Eggs, toast, sad-looking pastries. The Asian breakfast was much more exciting. I devoured a plate of Nasi Lemak that nearly made me weep with joy. Soup in restaurant and Salad in restaurant were also decent.
Then there's the Poolside bar. Oh, the poolside bar! The atmosphere was pretty awesome. I sat there, feeling like I was in a Bond film, slurping down a cocktail, when I took in the view – Pool with view is an understatement. The place is stunning. This is the moment I almost cried from joy!
The A la carte in restaurant felt a little… formal. But Happy hour? THAT was a highlight. Desserts in restaurant? Hit or miss, honestly. But when they hit, they hit. Coffee/tea in restaurant was surprisingly good, which is always a win. Room service [24-hour]? Lifesaver after a late night.
Things to Do (and My Own Personal Struggle with Relaxation)
Alright, let's talk things to do! Swimming pool [outdoor]? Gorgeous. Fitness center? I walked past it. Spa? YES! The Spa/sauna were incredible. I spent a solid three hours in the Sauna, Steamroom, Foot bath, Massage and didn’t move a muscle. Body scrub and Body wrap? Tempting, but I'm more of a "lie-on-the-beach-and-do-nothing" kind of girl. Yoga on the outdoor terrace? I think I might have missed it. No matter, I relaxed by the pool.
The Rooms: Cozy Nests (and My Minor Annoyances)
My room? Lovely, mostly. The Air conditioning was a godsend. The Blackout curtains meant I could sleep until noon. The Free bottled water was a nice touch. But you know, minor things did annoy me.
- Internet access – wireless (see earlier rant).
- The desk was too small.
- The Mirror was in the wrong place.
- The reading light was just a bit dim.
But, the Air conditioning, Bathrobes, and Coffee/tea maker were all wins. Non-smoking rooms. That’s the best. Separate shower/bathtub was a bonus. And the view! Just stunning.
Services and Conveniences: The Little Things That Matter (and the Ones I Didn't Use)
- Cash withdrawal, Concierge, Daily housekeeping, Elevator, Laundry service, Luggage storage – all good.
- Business facilities, Meetings, Meeting stationery – didn't touch any of that. I was on vacation!
- Food delivery – useful option.
- Gift/souvenir shop – spent some money in there, as usual
- Ironing service – I live in wrinkled clothes.
- Safety deposit boxes – always a good idea.
- Taxi service – easy to get around.
- Valet parking – used this without a hitch
- Dry cleaning – didn't use, but good to know it's there.
- Convenience store – useful for midnight snacks (or, in my case, emergency chocolate).
For the Kids: Babysitting, But I Don't Have Kids? (Maybe I Should Have…)
- Babysitting service – I couldn't say. I had none of the kids.
- Family/child friendly. I'd say, yes.
- Kids facilities – looks like they make a good effort.
- Kids meal again, can't say, as I had none of the kids
Getting Around: Smooth Sailing (Mostly)
- Airport transfer – Very convenient.
- Car park [free of charge] and car park [on-site] – plenty of space
- Taxi service – easy.
- Car power charging station – good for those who need it.
The Verdict: Would I Go Back? (Maybe, With a Few Caveats)
Strawberry Park Resort is a beautiful place. There are definitely some things it does really well – the location, the views, the spa, that freakin' Nasi Lemak. The potential is there, it's almost perfect. My advice? Come prepared for slight tech hiccups, be prepared for a little walking, and embrace the inconsistencies.
And Now, The Pitch! (Because, You Know, I Have To)
Tired of the Mundane? Craving Escape? Strawberry Park Resort IS The Answer!
Are you dreaming of a getaway that combines stunning natural beauty with a touch of luxury? Are you someone who wants to be lazy, but without the chaos of your daily grind? Then stop scrolling and book your escape to Strawberry Park Resort in Malaysia!
Imagine yourself:
- Waking up to breathtaking views of the mountains.
- Indulging in a world-class spa experience.
- Savoring authentic Asian cuisine in a stunning setting.
- Cooling off in a beautiful and sprawling outdoor pool
- Enjoying the perfect balance of relaxation and exploration.
With our FREE Wi-Fi and accessible facilities, you can experience all this and more!
Book now and treat yourself to a truly unforgettable escape. Strawberry Park Resort awaits! But don't take my word for it; go see for yourself! (And maybe bring a better Wi-Fi adapter…).
Wuhan Getaway: Luxury Comfort Inn Near Longyangcun Metro!
Okay, buckle up, buttercups, because this isn't your grandma's itinerary. This is a Strawberry Park Resort, Malaysia, itinerary… from someone who probably needs a nap halfway through. Prepare for the rollercoaster of REAL LIFE planning.
Strawberry Park Resort: A Slightly Chaotic Adventure (Or, How I Didn't Die in Genting Highlands)
Day 1: The Arrival That Was Almost a Disaster (and My Love Affair with Instant Noodles Begins)
- Morning (like, WAY too early… 4:00 AM wake-up call. WHY?!): Fly in! Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA) bleeds into… well, a blur. Jet lag hits me like a ton of bricks. I swore I packed that neck pillow, but no. Of course not. Lesson 1: Always double-check the seemingly obvious.
- Mid-Morning (or, What Time Is It Anyway?): Got the ride sorted. It was supposed to be a "private transfer," but it turns out "private" means "shared with a very chatty family of seven, all with varying opinions on whether or not the aircon was too cold." The drive up to Genting Highlands is… a trip. Seriously. Twisty roads, sheer drops… I’m not gonna lie, briefly considered asking the driver to pull over so I could throw up. Thank god for the Malaysian snacks I bought at KLIA.
- Lunch (aka, The Panic Meal): Finally, we arrive! Strawberry Park Resort is… stunning. The air is crisp, the view is breathtaking… the receptionist is a total stone-faced professional (which, after the drive, I appreciated). Check-in went okay until I realised I'd left my phone charger in the car with the chatty family. Ugh. Lunch at the resort restaurant? Overpriced. I ended up sneaking back to my room and devouring a suspiciously delicious pack of instant noodles I’d somehow managed to stash in my bag. It's a small victory, people. A small, salty victory.
- Afternoon: Taking My Breath Away (Literally – But in a Good Way): The pool! Oh, the pool. Forget the fancy restaurants. I spent HOURS in the pool. Just floating, staring at the clouds. Needed that. Needed all of that.
- Evening: Gambling (Briefly, and Poorly): Genting Highlands is known for its casino. I, being neither a gambler nor particularly lucky, wandered in, lost RM20 on a slot machine in record time, and decided my money was better spent on another pack of instant noodles. Dinner at a local eatery (the casino food court felt like a rip-off) and then… bed. Glorious, blessed, sleep.
Day 2: The Theme Park Debacle and My Deep Dive into Durian
- Morning: Cable Car Capers and Cloudy Views: The cable car is a must-do, right? Supposedly. The views were supposed to be spectacular, but unfortunately, the entire landscape was shrouded in clouds. Still, the slightly terrifying ride actually helped me conquer my fear of heights. Which is something, I guess.
- Mid-Morning: Theme Park Teaser: Genting SkyWorlds (or whatever they're calling it these days). Okay, I’m a sucker for theme parks. But this one… well, let’s just say it's still finding its feet. The rides were fun (when they were working), but the queues were horrific. One ride broke down whilst I was in line, I lost it. So, I took a picture with a random character and went straight back to the hotel feeling like a toddler who'd been denied a cookie.
- Lunch (aka, The Durian Challenge): I’ve always been intrigued by Durian. I mean, the smell alone is an experience. So, I found a stall and bought some. The first bite? A revelation. The second? A… challenge. The third? Well, let’s just say my stomach and I had a moment of intense, and mostly silent, negotiations. But I did it! I ate Durian! And I lived to tell the tale. (And still kinda liked it).
- Afternoon: Spa Seduction: Needed to recover from Durian and queueing. The spa at Strawberry Park is seriously worth it. A massage, a facial… pure bliss. My tense muscles were gone, my face was smooth (probably thanks to the Durian aftermath, I'm being honest with myself).
- Evening: Dinner, Drinks, and a Realisation: Found a surprisingly authentic Sichuan restaurant (a lucky find!) and proceeded to order about three times more food than I could realistically eat. And a celebratory cocktail. The realization? I actually liked Genting Highlands. The chaos, the questionable weather, the instant noodles… they were all part of the adventure.
Day 3: Farewell, Strawberry Park (and Hello, Real Life)
- Morning: Last Look, Last Dip: Another (final) swim in the pool. Said goodbye to that view. Took a deep breath. Prepared for the inevitable return to reality.
- Mid-Morning: Souvenir Shopping (and Panic Buying): Rushed to the gift shop to buy the obligatory souvenirs. Bought a ridiculous hat I’ll probably never wear, some keychains, and a giant, fluffy strawberry-shaped pen (because why not?).
- Lunch: Final Noodles (because, tradition): Packed my bags (more carefully this time). One more pack of instant noodles, because… tradition.
- Afternoon: Departure (and a Promise to Return): The ride back to KLIA was thankfully uneventful. Said a reluctant goodbye to Strawberry Park. This place wasn't perfect, but I had a darn good time.
- Evening: Home. And Dreaming of Durian.
Quirks and Observations:
- The aircon in Malaysia is a different beast entirely. Pack sweaters.
- Malaysian hospitality is genuinely amazing.
- The food is delicious. Explore beyond the tourist traps.
- Always, always have backup snacks.
- Don't be afraid to embrace the chaos. It's part of the fun!
- I might still be smelling Durian, help.
- Strawberry Park Resort is a beautiful mess. And I wouldn't have it any other way.
So, there you have it. My slightly-less-than-perfect adventure in Strawberry Park Resort. Go, explore, embrace the mess, and make your own memories. And maybe, just maybe, pack some extra instant noodles. You'll thank me later.
Bordeaux Budget Hotel: Gare Saint-Jean's BEST Kept Secret!
Is Strawberry Park REALLY paradise? Like, actual, hand-delivered-by-angels paradise?
Okay, let's get one thing straight: "paradise" is a subjective term, right? For *some* folks, it’s white sand beaches and bottomless margaritas. For me, it’s a place where the Wi-Fi works and the shower isn’t a lukewarm betrayal of everything I hold dear. Strawberry Park... well, it *tries*. The views are undeniably stunning – think rolling hills covered in what look suspiciously like a giant, fluffy green quilt. The air is… oh god, the air! Crisp, clean, mountain-y. You feel like you can *breathe* again. Until you realize you’re also breathing in the faint scent of… well, let's just say "earth." And sometimes, "earth" smells a bit like damp. But mostly good, overwhelmingly good. The hand-delivered-by-angels thing? Maybe not. But the views? They might just *hint* at angelic visitations.
What are the rooms like? Are they actually strawberry-themed? Because, honestly, that could go either way.
Okay, this is where we get real. The rooms… they’re… serviceable. They’re not *nightmarish*, which, frankly, in my travel history, is a win. They're cozy, a bit dated, and, thankfully, not *overtly* strawberry-themed. A few strategically placed framed prints of what looked suspiciously like stock photos of strawberries? Yes. Crimson-colored carpets that scream "future stain magnet"? Perhaps. But the good outweighs the not-so-good. The beds, honestly, were comfy. Big plus. The view from my room? *Spectacular*. Looking out at the misty mountains over a half-eaten packet of instant ramen was pure luxury. Although, I did find a rogue ant. One. Tiny. Ant. Which, let's be honest, is preferable to, say, a colony. I'm a minimalist when it comes to uninvited guests.
The food! Tell me about the food! Is it worth the potential jungle tummy troubles I’m mentally preparing myself for?
Okay, the food is a whole *thing*. The breakfast buffet? A chaotic but beautiful symphony of questionable pastries, intriguing curries, and a frankly *amazing* egg station. (Pro-tip: get your eggs cooked well-done. You'll thank me later). Lunch and dinner... well, that depends. The main restaurant, the "all-day dining" spot, is… decent. A slightly underwhelming but edible experience. But the *real* treasure? The little outdoor cafe that overlooks the valley. (The name? Can’t remember, I was too busy inhaling the laksa.) The laksa there? Oh, my sweet, spicy, coconut-milk-infused heavens! It was so good, I swear I ate a second bowl. And then considered a third. My stomach was screaming, probably, but my soul was singing. It was the taste of paradise, right there, even if my internal plumbing was protesting mildly afterwards. Worth it. Absolutely worth the risk.
What’s there to *do* at Strawberry Park? Besides, you know, eat laksa and stare at the view?
Okay, this is where the variety comes in. Hiking trails! Yes, they have those. I attempted one. It was challenging. I got lost. I may have cried a little. But the views *again!* were incredible. They also have a pool, a sauna, and a gym. The pool looked… inviting. I spent most of my time in my pajamas. Then, a spa! Massage? Yes, please! I got a massage that basically melted me into a pile of happy goo. Best money I spent, hands down.
Is it family-friendly? I have small humans that are… well, small humans.
Yes! Kid-friendly? Absolutely. There's a playground that looked fairly decent that they'll lose their collective minds over. The hotel also has a kids' club with activities. I saw a bunch of happy, shrieking children. I also saw a few parents looking utterly exhausted. So, you know, the usual. It's a fun spot to bring the family!
Anything I should be *really* prepared for? Any major downsides?
Okay, honesty time. The Wi-Fi, let's just say it’s… optimistic. Pack a book, a few board games, and a healthy dose of patience. And be prepared to disconnect (which, honestly, might be a plus for some of us, right?). Also, be prepared for the *weather*. The mountains are fickle things. One minute, sunshine. The next? A torrential downpour that'll have you scrambling for cover. And the service can be a little spotty. But honestly, that just added to the charm. I mean, it’s not the Four Seasons. It’s not pretending to be. It's a charming, slightly flawed, undeniably beautiful escape. Embrace the imperfections. Embrace the laksa. And most of all, embrace the fact that you’re *away* from the everyday.
Let's talk about the "specialties" -- Do they have actual strawberries?
Right! The name! Strawberry Park! You'd *assume* strawberries would be a running theme, right? You'd be… mostly right. There's a little shop selling strawberry jam. Which I bought. Because, you know, *obligatory*. There's strawberry ice cream. Which I definitely succumbed to. Delicious. There's strawberry juice. Meh. But here's the thing: This is where the imperfection comes in. The strawberries? They're not *everywhere*. This isn't a strawberry *overload*. It's more like a little flavoring of strawberry across the whole experience. Honestly? I kind of liked that. It wasn't trying too hard. It was just a gentle reminder that you were in a place with a certain… name!
Okay, spill the tea: Would you go back?
In a heartbeat. Oh, sure, the room service was a bit slow. The Wi-Fi was infuriating. The ant situation… well, it happened. But the views! The massage! That laksa! That *feeling* of being somewhere different, away from the usual grind? Absolutely worth it. Would I go back? Packing now. Seriously. Just let me find my passport. And my ant spray (just in case).

