
Escape to Paradise: Sandos Finisterra Los Cabos All-Inclusive Luxury
Okay, buckle up buttercups, because we're diving deep into the sun-kissed, margarita-soaked world of Sandos Finisterra Los Cabos. Forget the glossy brochures, I'm here to give you the real deal. This isn't just a review; it's a confession of tropical bliss, sprinkled with a healthy dose of what-the-heck-was-I-thinking moments.
The All-Inclusive Promise: Delivered… Mostly.
Let's be honest, the words "all-inclusive" can conjure up images of crowded buffets and lukewarm cocktails. Fear not! Sandos Finisterra, for the most part, keeps its promises. But before you envision endless lobster tails (they had those occasionally, mind you – SCORE!), manage your expectations a smidge.
Accessibility: A Few Hiccups, Mostly Good Vibes
Alright, let’s talk about accessibility. My best friend uses a mobility scooter, and we were both super interested in this. Overall, Sandos Finisterra is definitely trying. "Facilities for disabled guests" is listed, and I saw elevators and ramps. However, navigating the hilly property with a scooter was… challenging. Some areas, like the pool deck, were a bit of a maze. But the staff? Amazing. Seriously, those folks went above and beyond to help us and were genuinely friendly. They even had a golf cart ready at a moment's notice! Which, honestly, was fantastic. The rooms had accessible features. (I’m noting, “more accessible features wouldn't hurt, though!”) Rating: Feeling grateful, but definitely not a perfect score, but definitely going up in my estimation
Rooms: My Own Personal Oasis… With a View!
Okay, let's gush. The rooms? Stunning. Imagine waking up to a balcony overlooking the marina, the ocean glistening, everything sounding calm. Well… sometimes calm. Remember that "hill" I mentioned? Well, the views are worth the climb, and those balconies? Total bliss. They have Air conditioning, Alarm clock, Bathrobes, Bathroom phone, Bathtub, Blackout curtains, Closet, Coffee/tea maker, Complimentary tea, Daily housekeeping, Desk, Extra long bed, Free bottled water, Hair dryer, High floor, In-room safe box, Interconnecting room(s) available, Internet access – LAN, Internet access – wireless, Ironing facilities, Laptop workspace, Linens, Mini bar, Mirror, Non-smoking, On-demand movies, Private bathroom, Reading light, Refrigerator, Safety/security feature, Satellite/cable channels, Scale, Seating area, Separate shower/bathtub, Shower, Slippers, Smoke detector, Socket near the bed, Sofa, Soundproofing, Telephone, Toiletries, Towels, Umbrella, Visual alarm, Wake-up service, Wi-Fi [free], Window that opens. I even loved the little extras like the slippers. Also – a huge plus – Free Wi-Fi in all rooms!. (I'm a blogger, people! Social media never sleeps.)
Internet: The Digital Divide
Speaking of Wi-Fi… Free Wi-Fi in all rooms! and Internet access – LAN, praise the internet gods. The Wi-Fi in the rooms was pretty solid, enough for streaming and keeping in touch. However, the Wi-Fi in public areas was… spotty. Let’s just say, if you absolutely need to be online constantly, maybe pack a portable hotspot.
Dining, Drinking, and Snacking: A Fiesta for Your Taste Buds (Mostly!)
Okay, let's talk food. This is where things get really interesting. The Breakfast [buffet] was phenomenal. The Buffet in restaurant was, well, a buffet. The Asian breakfast, Asian cuisine in restaurant, International cuisine in restaurant, Vegetarian restaurant, Western breakfast and Western cuisine in restaurant are the best options on-site. The A la carte in restaurant and Room service [24-hour] was the ticket a few afternoons . The Snack bar was a godsend for those mid-afternoon hunger pangs. They had Coffee/tea in restaurant and the Poolside bar offered a decent selection of cocktails. The Happy hour was essential. The Bar areas were plentiful and usually lively.
Look, the food wasn't Michelin-star, but it was good. The atmosphere was lively, especially during dinner, with music and the occasional (cheesy, but fun!) show. Just remember, it's an all-inclusive, so manage your expectations and bring a sense of adventure. The most important thing, for me, was the Bottle of water was replenished daily, and the Complimentary tea was a nice touch.
Relaxation & Pampering: Dive In!
This is where Sandos Finisterra shines. The Spa is a total haven. I got a Massage that was so good, I nearly floated away. The Pool with view is postcard-perfect. Lounging by the Swimming pool [outdoor] with a cocktail in hand? Pure. Utter. Bliss. They say it's for adults only, but I'm fine with children and that is where the real magic is. They also have a Sauna, Spa/sauna, Steamroom, and even a Foot bath. Basically, you've got all the tools you need to fully unwind. I'm a big fan of the Body scrub and Body wrap as well. Rating: A++ (especially the massage!)
Cleanliness & Safety: Feeling Safe and Sound.
"Cleanliness and safety" is a major priority these days, and Sandos Finisterra takes it seriously. They offer Anti-viral cleaning products, Daily disinfection in common areas, Hand sanitizer, Hygiene certification, Individually-wrapped food options, Physical distancing of at least 1 meter, Professional-grade sanitizing services, Room sanitization opt-out available, Rooms sanitized between stays, Safe dining setup, Sanitized kitchen and tableware items, Staff trained in safety protocol, Sterilizing equipment. I felt safe and comfortable throughout my stay.
Things to Do: Beyond the Beach
While lounging is a perfectly acceptable activity, Sandos Finisterra offers more. They have a Fitness center, and Gym/fitness if you are into that. Plenty of Things to do included the Kids facilities which I didn't use, but a lot of people seemed to enjoy.
The Stuff You Gotta Know:
- CCTV in common areas and CCTV outside property: The property has security cameras everywhere.
- Check-in/out [express], Check-in/out [private]: The check-in and check-out process was quick and easy. The staff was available 24/7.
- Cashless payment service: Super convenient.
- Elevator: Makes life easier for those with mobility issues.
- Car park [free of charge], Car park [on-site], Car power charging station, Valet parking: Parking is taken care of.
- Couple's room: A bit off topic, but a nice offer.
- Meeting/banquet facilities, Meetings, Meeting stationery, On-site event hosting, Outdoor venue for special events: The hotel offers this.
- Babysitting service: Great for families.
The Verdict:
Sandos Finisterra Los Cabos is a fantastic choice. It's not perfect, but the pros far outweigh the cons. The stunning location, the all-inclusive convenience, the friendly staff, and the amazing spa make it a truly memorable experience. Rating: 4.5 out of 5 stars! (Minus half a star for the occasional Wi-Fi woes and the slightly challenging navigation for mobility scooters.)
The "Escape to Paradise" Offer – Book NOW!
Tired of the same old routine? Yearning for sun-kissed skin, delicious cocktails, and pure, unadulterated relaxation? Then it's time to Escape to Paradise: Sandos Finisterra Los Cabos!
Here's what we're offering:
- Exclusive Early-Bird Discount: Book in the next 7 days and get 15% off your entire stay!
- All-Inclusive Bliss: Enjoy unlimited food, drinks, and entertainment. From gourmet restaurants to poolside snacks, we've got you covered.
- Unforgettable Views: Wake up to breathtaking views of the marina and ocean from your private balcony.
- Spa Indulgence: Treat yourself to a rejuvenating massage, or simply bask in the sun by one of our stunning pools.
- Family Fun: Kids? No problem! We have dedicated kids' facilities, so you can relax while they play.
- Accessibility Focus: Enjoy a property that is generally accessible for all.
Don't miss out on this incredible opportunity! Our limited-time offer won't last forever. Head over to our website [Your Website Here] and book your escape to paradise today! Paradise awaits. Book now and get ready to experience the vacation of your dreams at Sandos Finisterra Los Cabos!
Escape to Paradise: Unforgettable BaVi Nature Lodge Vietnam
Alright, buckle up, buttercups. This isn't your perfectly-polished, Instagram-worthy travel guide. This is the REAL DEAL: my messy, sunburnt, tequila-infused account of a week at the ALL-INCLUSIVE Sandos Finisterra in Los Cabos. Consider this less a schedule and more a… well, a chaotic dance with the sun, sand, and a whole lotta margaritas.
Day 1: Arrival & The Great Margarita Debacle (and a whole lot of "OMG, I'm here!")
- Morning: Okay, flying is my least favorite activity. So much airport chaos. Finally, touchdown! The air in Cabo… it hits you. Warm. Salty. Promise of a good time. The shuttle was… well, a shuttle. But it got us there. The lobby of Sandos Finisterra smacked me in the face with luxury. Marble floors, ocean views… I almost cried. "This is my life now," I mumbled to my travel buddy, Brenda, who just rolled her eyes. (She's seen me at my best and worst, bless her.)
- Afternoon: Check-in was smooth, which is a miracle considering how fried I am. Found our room. HOLY. MOLY. Ocean view, balcony, the works. The first thing I did? Ditch my practicality and change into EVERYTHING I packed. The flowy dress, the big hat – you know, the whole deal.
- Late Afternoon/Early Evening: The Margarita Mission. This is where things get interesting. "Let's get margaritas!" I shouted, thinking I was incredibly clever. First bar. Nope. Way too loud and crowded. Second bar. Nope. And the bartender gave me the LOOK. Not my best moment. Finally, we found a relatively quiet spot. The first margarita? AMAZING. Life was perfect. Second margarita? A little… wonky. By the end, let's just say I was speaking fluent Spanish (I don't speak Spanish). Brenda had to wrestle me back to the room. "I'm fine!" I insisted, giggling. "Just a little… appreciative."
- Dinner: The buffet (I LOVE a buffet). Ate everything. EVERYTHING. Pasta, tacos, sushi, cake, you name it. And more wine. Maybe a little too much. Blacked out.
Day 2: Sunburns, Snorkeling & Staring Intently at the Ocean
- Morning: Woke up feeling like I'd been hit by a bus, driven over by a turtle, and then left in the sun. Check out the pool - finally can relax. Sunscreen is your friend, future self. Ugh. That burn is a gift I won't soon forget, a reminder of my enthusiasm (and my lack of sensible sunblocking protocol).
- Afternoon: Snorkeling Fiasco. The hotel offered a snorkeling trip. "Easy!" I thought. "I can swim!" I forgot about my fear of deep water. The boat ride was lovely. Then, splash. Cold. Very cold. Visibility? Not great. Fish? Mostly blurry. Felt pretty pathetic, clinging to the buoy. Also, I swallowed half the ocean - not kidding. Brenda, in her infinite wisdom, just laughed. I found that a tiny pufferfish, tiny, so cute.
- Late Afternoon/Evening: Swam in a pool. Spent the rest of the afternoon doing absolutely nothing, watching the waves, and trying to come to terms with my snorkeling inadequacies. Dinner was more restrained. Thank goodness.
- Evening: Wandered the resort, found the jacuzzi and enjoyed the view.
Day 3: The Day of the Whale Watching (and a Tequila Tasting That Almost Broke Me)
- Morning: The reason for the week! I'm a sucker for things. Whale watching! Took a boat tour (much less seasick this time!). The ocean was sparkling, the sky was electric blue, and then… WHOOSH! A humpback whale breached right in front of us. Tears. ACTUAL tears. It was majestic. I was speechless. Brenda was taking selfies. Sigh.
- Afternoon: Okay, so the tour sold some Tequila tasting: "This is a once-in-a-lifetime experience!" They said. (They said a lot of things.) It started innocently enough, a few sips, some interesting facts about agave. Then, the tequila got fancier. And stronger. And faster. By the end, I was convinced I was a tequila expert, fluent in both English and… well, I’m not sure. I just remember talking a lot about the “notes of caramel and sunshine.” Brenda kept saying, "You good?" I remember my reply being something akin to a hiccup, then something about wanting to adopt a donkey.
- Evening: Dinner was quiet (for me). I ordered a water. Lots of water. I think everyone in the restaurant was giving me space. Brenda ordered me pizza. I was grateful.
- Evening: Strolled the beach looking for turtles and ended up in my room.
Day 4: Relaxation, Re-Evaluation & a Renewed Appreciation for the Existential Void
- Morning: Slept in. Bliss. The sun. Just existing.
- Afternoon: Did absolutely nothing. Lay by the pool. Read a book. Swam. Stared at the sky. Honestly, this was the best part of the trip. The total immersion in a lack of doing. I've spent too much time rushing. Now I'm content to sit.
- Late Afternoon/Evening: After dinner, the air was still warm. I thought about how lucky I was.
- Night: Bed, and quiet, and everything.
Day 5: Fiesta, Finale, Then the Dreaded Reality of Departure
- Morning: Headed to the beach. The sand was so soft. I spent some time in the ocean.
- Afternoon: A proper Mexican fiesta! Music, dancing, tacos, and more tequila (I stuck to one this time!). It was loud, energetic, and the kind of chaos I needed.
- Late Afternoon/Evening: Farewell dinner. Tried to be classy, because everything must come to an end.
- Night: Packing is the worst. Everything smells like sunscreen and freedom.
Day 6: Departure & The Post-Vacation Blues
- Morning: Goodbye, paradise. The airport was even worse than the arrival. But I had my memories. And a killer sunburn to prove it.
- Post-Vacation: Back to reality. The washing machine. Bills. And the lingering scent of salt water – I swear, I can still smell it. But the memories? Those are the real treasures. Cabo, you were wonderful. I'll be back. (Hopefully, with a better tequila tolerance.)
So, there you have it. My messy, gloriously imperfect, all-inclusive adventure. Remember, vacations aren't about perfection. They're about the memories, the sun, the laughter, the questionable decisions, the friendships, and the tequila hangovers that make you laugh about a month later. Until next time, Cabo!
Sheraton Metairie: Your Dream New Orleans Getaway Awaits!
Escape to Paradise: Sandos Finisterra Los Cabos - The Unofficial (and Highly Opinionated) FAQ
Okay, is this place *actually* paradise, or is it just… Cabo?
The All-Inclusive Thing – Is it *actually* all-inclusive, or does it feel like you're constantly reaching for your wallet?
Let's talk about food. Is the buffet… edible? And what about the restaurants?
The Rooms: What's the deal? Ocean view, better? What should I avoid?
Activities and Entertainment: Is it lively, or a snooze-fest?
The Spa: Is it worth the splurge? Is THIS where I can start my peace?
The Elevator Incident. Spill the tea. Tell the whole story.
Okay, so… would you go back?

