Escape to Paradise: TRH Mijas Hotel, Your Unforgettable Spanish Getaway

TRH Mijas Hotel Spain

TRH Mijas Hotel Spain

Escape to Paradise: TRH Mijas Hotel, Your Unforgettable Spanish Getaway

Alright, buckle up, buttercups, because we're diving headfirst into the messy, wonderful world of TRH Mijas Hotel, your potential Escape to Paradise! Forget the polished brochure promises – this is real talk about sunshine, sangria, and whether this place actually lives up to the hype. Let's get personal and see if this Spanish getaway is truly unforgettable.

First Impressions (And Let's Be Real, They Matter):

Okay, so, right off the bat – the view is spectacular. Seriously, jaws dropped. It’s all rolling hills, that iconic Mijas white-washed village clinging to the mountainside, and the shimmering Mediterranean. You’re already halfway to chill mode just looking at it. The exterior? Clean, classic Spanish charm. Think terracotta roofs and bougainvillea spilling everywhere. (Side note: I love bougainvillea. It's like nature's art, dripping down walls.)

Accessibility: The Bare Bones (And The Fine Print):

They say they have facilities for disabled guests. Okay. I’m not personally using the facilities, but just based on what I saw, it seems like they’re trying. There's an elevator, which is HUGE. But…I'd definitely call ahead and specifically quiz them about room accessibility. Don’t take “yes” for an answer; get the details. This is something you should do with any hotel, really.

Rooms: The Good, The Could-Be-Betters, and the Pillow Drama:

My room? Okay, comfortable. Really comfortable bed. And the blackout curtains? Genius. Because sometimes, you just need to hibernate from the Spanish sun. (Or the sangria, no judgment). I’m a sucker for a coffee/tea maker in the room, and they had it. Mini-bar stocked with overpriced water? Check.

Wi-Fi? Free! In All Rooms! Thank the tech gods! (Internet access – wireless. Internet access – LAN. They're covering all the bases) Okay. Here’s a slightly embarrassing truth: In my life, I need good Wi-Fi. And it worked! No buffering, no screaming into the void about connectivity. Score!

The Downside?

The bathroom. It was perfectly functional, but…a little dated. Nothing major, just some slight wear and tear. I’m talking minor grout issues, a few faint water stains on the tiles. Nothing offensive, just not quite "luxury."

Cleanliness & Safety: Is it germ-tastic or germ-free?

Alright, this is a big one, especially these days. They're advertising all the right things: anti-viral cleaning products, daily disinfection, staff trained in safety protocol, rooms sanitized between stays. I saw them actually doing it, which is always a good sign. And hand sanitizer stations everywhere! Everywhere! Which honestly, is a comfort. (They also offer Room sanitization opt-out available, which I thought was a nice touch.) They have a doctor/nurse on call, a first aid kit, and all the usual safety features like fire extinguishers, smoke alarms, and security.

Dining, Drinking, and Snacking: Bring on the Tapas (and the Hangry Meltdown Prevention):

Breakfast! Buffet style. Massive buffet! So many choices, I almost had a panic attack. (I'm a notorious over-orderer. Don’t judge.) There was everything, from Western breakfast to Asian breakfast, and all the little things. Coffee, tea, juices, and endless little pastries. (Pro-tip: Don't go overboard on the pastries. Trust me.)

The restaurants had options, from casual snacks and sandwiches to full-blown international cuisines. A la carte menus, vegetarian options – they were accommodating. Happy hour? Absolutely. Poolside bar? Of course! The food was good, solid, not mind-blowing, but who cares? You're in Spain! You're supposed to stuff your face and sip wine.

Here's where it gets interesting (and where my inner child came out): The Poolside Bar. Okay, picture this: the sun is setting, turning the sky into a masterpiece of oranges, pinks, and purples. You're sitting at the bar, a perfectly constructed Aperol spritz in your hand. The pool shimmers, reflecting the colors. And… they make the best damn olives I’ve ever tasted. Seriously. Tiny, salty, perfect. I ordered three rounds and got a little embarrassed, but hey, you only live once. I sat there, happy. Gloriously, stupidly happy. That was the magic moment.

Things to Do & Ways to Relax: Spa? You Had Me at “Sauna”:

Okay, listen up, because this is where TRH Mijas shines. The pool is gorgeous (infinity pool with a view, remember?). And that spa! The spa. Oh, the spa. I'm talking a sauna, steamroom, body scrub, body wrap…the works. I spent a solid afternoon in there and emerged a new person. (Or at least, a person who felt like they'd been reborn.) Seriously, the massage was amazing. I highly recommend the "Relaxation Package". DO IT.

There’s also a fitness center, if you're into that sort of thing. (I’m not judging; I just like to relax.) Plus, you can get really close to the village of Mijas. Explore the village, buy some souvenirs, take some photos, and then go back to the spa.

Services and Conveniences: The Little Things That Matter (And Sometimes Annoy):

Okay, the usual suspects are here: luggage storage, daily housekeeping, dry cleaning, laundry service, concierge, a shop. Air conditioning? Check. Safety deposit boxes? Check. Currency exchange? Check. (Though I always recommend using a bank for better rates). No complaints here, really. Although… I did notice the ironing service was a little slow. Just sayin’.

For the Kids: Family-Friendly or Family-Frightening?

They claim to be family-friendly. They have a babysitting service, and some kid's facilities. I didn’t have any screaming toddlers in my room, so I can't speak to how well that part works. But, I noticed kids meals on the menu, and there was a family section in the pool.

Getting Around: Wheels, Deals, and Other Modes of Transport:

They offer Airport transfer, car park [free of charge], car park [on-site], taxi service, and valet parking. I used the airport transfer and it was super easy. They could include bicycle parking and car power charging station, which would be a bonus.

The Quirks & Imperfections: Because Life Isn't Instagram Perfect:

Look, no place is perfect. There was that slightly dodgy bathroom, the slightly slow ironing service, and the fact that my room was a little bit of a walk from the lobby. But honestly? These were minor quibbles. Nothing that ruined my stay.

The Verdict: Would I Go Back? (Hell, Yes!)

TRH Mijas Hotel is a fantastic choice. It's not a faultless, luxurious palace. But it’s a comfortable, well-run, beautiful hotel with a killer spa. If you’re looking for a relaxing break with stunning views, delicious food, and a chance to unwind, this place delivers.

Final Opinion: This hotel embodies its "Escape to Paradise" mantra!


Now, For the Hard Sell! (The Unforgettable Spanish Getaway Offer You Can’t Refuse!):

Tired of the Grind? Yearning for Sunshine? Craving the Magic of Spain?

Then ditch the daily routine and escape to TRH Mijas Hotel! This isn’t just a vacation; it’s a chance to recharge, to rediscover yourself, and to create memories that will last a lifetime.

Here's What Awaits You:

  • Breathtaking Views: Wake up to a panorama of rolling hills and the sparkling Mediterranean Sea. Seriously, the view alone is worth the trip!
  • Spa Bliss: Melt away your stress with a massage, sauna, and steam room at our incredible spa. Your body (and your soul) will thank you.
  • Delicious Dining: From tapas by the pool to international cuisine in our restaurants, your taste buds are in for a treat. And yes, the olive at our pool bar… it’s legendary.
  • Unforgettable Moments: Imagine yourself with a cold drink in your hand, the sun setting over the mountains, and the world melting away. Yep. That’s the Mijas magic.
  • Everything is Included:
    • Free Wi-Fi across the property
    • Free daily breakfast
    • Poolside Bar

Limited Time Offer! Book your stay at Escape to Paradise: TRH Mijas Hotel, Your Unforgettable Spanish Getaway today and get…

  • 20% off on all Spa Treatments (Do not miss this offer, the treatments are worth it)
  • Free Upgrade to a room with a balcony (Subject to availability, but worth the chance)
  • Free transportation to popular tourist locations nearby.

Don’t Wait! This offer won't last

Saint John Harbour Views: Unbeatable Deals at Holiday Inn Express!

Book Now

TRH Mijas Hotel Spain

Alright, buckle up buttercups, because we're headed to the TRH Mijas Hotel in Spain. I'm talking sun, sangria, and the potential for a complete and utter disaster (in a good way, you know? Adventure!). This isn't your perfectly curated, Instagram-filtered holiday. This is real. Prepare for emotional whiplash.

Day 1: Arrival and a Slightly Disastrous Dip (in a Good Way!)

  • Morning (or, more accurately, Late Morning… I'm always late.): Ugh, the flight! Let's be honest, airports are the seventh circle of hell. Smushed toddlers, aggressive perfume spritzers, and that one guy who thinks he owns the armrest. But! We survived. Finally, finally, we land in Malaga. The air is already thick with the promise of something… warm.
  • Afternoon: Check-in at the TRH Mijas. Lovely lobby, very 'hotel-y'. The room, thankfully, has air conditioning. This is crucial. Immediately, I strip off my travel clothes (sweaty, gross) and change into my swimsuit. Pool time! This is what I came for! The hotel pool is… well, it's nice. Clean. But the sun… oh, the sun! I forgot the sunscreen and I'm getting cooked. I think I might have burnt a little. Minor detail.
  • Evening: Dinner at the hotel restaurant. I order the paella, because when in Rome, right? (or, you know, Mijas). It's… fine? (Okay, a bit bland.) And then, disaster strikes. I notice a couple and think, "Oh my god, they must be in love. I love to see true love!" cue the sudden realization… "Wait, I'm supposed to be with someone…" (My heart just dropped.)

Day 2: Cobblestone Adventures and Existential Crises

  • Morning: After a fitful sleep (jet lag is the devil!), I decide to be all "cultural" and explore the charming town of Mijas. The whitewashed buildings are absolutely stunning. Seriously, postcard-perfect. I wander through the narrow cobblestone streets, taking a million photos. I buy a ridiculous ceramic donkey, purely on impulse. This purchase will undoubtedly haunt me later. Then it starts to rain. Typical!
  • Afternoon: Coffee. I need caffeine, and I need it now. I find a tiny cafe with a sun-drenched terrace. I try ordering in Spanish. It's a glorious mess of mispronounced words and confused smiles. Somehow, I manage to get a "cafe con leche" and a pastry that tastes like heaven. I sit there, watching the rain, feeling a deep sense of… something. Maybe loneliness. Or maybe just the existential dread that comes with being a solo traveler with no plans. Or possibly, the guilt from the donkey purchase.
  • Evening: Back at the hotel. I order room service. I’m not feeling like social interaction after seeing all of the tourists and couples. But room service always cheers me up. I watch a terrible movie on TV, eating chips. Perfect.

Day 3: The Mountains, the View, and the Unlikely Friend

  • Morning: I decided to take a bus up into the mountains! OMG, the views! Seriously, jaw-dropping. Lush green hills, sparkling sea… I felt like I was on top of the world. I hike for a little while, feeling incredibly alive. The sun is beating down on me, but it's honestly euphoric.
  • Afternoon: I met an older woman on the bus. Her name was Maria. We got to talking. She was so, so kind. She told me all about her life, her family, how much she loved Mijas. I don’t know why but it felt so real. She just… got it. She didn’t judge me for being alone or for the fact that I probably looked like a complete mess. We ended up having lunch together at a small restaurant. She ordered for me, and the food was amazing. (SO much better than the paella!)
  • Evening: Back at the hotel, feeling a little less alone, a little more human. I sit on the balcony, sipping a glass of wine (a bit too much wine). The stars are out. I feel a strange sense of peace. The mountains, Maria, the beauty… maybe, just maybe, this trip isn't a total disaster after all.

Day 4: One Last Dip (and a Goodbye that Hurts)

  • Morning: One last glorious morning in the sun by the pool. I’m getting good at this sunbathing thing. Still no tan lines though. I'm going to need a proper vacation after my vacation.
  • Afternoon: Time to say goodbye to Mijas. This is starting to feel real. I want to stay.
  • Evening: Back at the airport (again, seventh circle of hell). Goodbye, Spain. I have no idea where I will be going next, but I have learned.

Final Thoughts:

This trip wasn't perfect. There were awkward meals, moments of despair, and questionable ceramic donkey purchases. But it was real. I embraced the mess, the chaos, and even the loneliness. I found beauty in the unexpected, a friend in the most unlikely place, and a renewed appreciation for the power of a good cafe con leche. And honestly? That donkey is kind of growing on me. Maybe.

OYO Dryfesdale Hotel: UK's BEST Kept Secret? (Stunning Deals Inside!)

Book Now

TRH Mijas Hotel Spain

Escape to Paradise: TRH Mijas Hotel - The Utterly Unfiltered FAQ That's Probably More Fun Than Your Actual Trip

Okay, Mijas. What's the *actual* vibe, like, *really*? Is it actually paradise?

Paradise? Look, let's be real. Paradise is a state of mind. Mijas *tries* to be paradise. And honestly? It does a darn good job. It's stunningly beautiful, perched up there like a whitewashed cake on a green hillside. The air smells of jasmine and something I can only describe as "happy holiday." BUT… (and there's always a but, isn't there?)… you occasionally get a screaming toddler near the pool. That's life, baby. Let’s just say, it's paradise with a side of reality.
My Anecdote: I was there last year. I was picturing myself, you know, like, sipping a perfectly mixed mojito, gazing at the endless blue Mediterranean, and being utterly zen. Reality involved a rogue inflatable flamingo, a sunburn that resembled a lobster on a bender, and a VERY competitive game of Marco Polo in the kiddie pool. Paradise? Yeah, kind of. Hilarious chaos? Absolutely.

The Pool. Tell me EVERYTHING about the pool. Is it Instagrammable? (That's important, okay?)

Alright, the pool. Is it Instagrammable? YES. Seriously, people, it's gorgeous. Infinity edge, views for days, sun loungers galore. You'll get *at least* five photos worthy of your feed. HOWEVER...
My Imperfection: I got a little *too* excited on the first day. I thought, "I'll be cool. I'll be graceful. I'll do a casual walk into the pool." Nope. I tripped. Faceplanted. Mortified. The entire pool area saw it. I spent the rest of the day hiding behind a hat, desperately hoping to avoid eye contact with anyone who looked remotely familiar. So, yes, Instagrammable. Just… maybe approach with caution. And maybe don't try to be a swan.

Is the food decent? Because I *need* good food. It's a survival skill, honestly.

Food. Ah, the most important question of all. Okay, so the hotel restaurant is... well, it's good! Not Michelin-star amazing, but solid. Breakfast is a highlight. Seriously, the buffet is a work of art. All the bread, the cheese, the fruit… I'm dreaming about it right now. Dinner can vary, sometimes it's a home run, sometimes it's a solid single. The Spanish stuff is always great.
Quirky Observation: I swear, the Spanish people have a different relationship with food. It's a love affair! They're just so *happy* to eat. I was watching a lady eat an orange, and it was like she was worshipping the sun god. Incredible energy.

Rooms? What are the rooms like? Are they clean? Are they *romantic*? (I need to know!)

The rooms are pretty great. Clean, spacious, and most have balconies with views. Some of the views… *swoon*… Seriously beautiful. Are they romantic? They *can* be. It depends on your definition of romantic, I suppose. Think clean, modern, Spanish-style. And yes, the cleaning staff are meticulous.
Emotional Reaction: I almost cried when I saw my balcony. Seriously. The sun setting over the ocean was utterly gorgeous. It was one of those moments where you just… feel. Just… relaxed and grateful. It's the stuff of dreams. Until lunchtime, when you realize you haven't packed any sun cream, and everything goes wrong.

Is there stuff to *do* besides lie by the pool and eat? (I can't just *do* that for a week, can I?)

Yes! Thank god! Mijas Pueblo is right there, a short walk or taxi ride away. It's a stunning, whitewashed village. You can wander the streets, shop for souvenirs, and eat tapas until your belly hurts. There's also golf nearby, if that’s your thing (which it isn't mine). You can go to the beach too, but to be honest, I didn't leave the pool that much!
Messy Structure & Rant: Okay, so, the beach. It's… a beach. Fine. Sand. Water. You know, the usual. But honestly, I prefer the pool vibe. Less sand in places you don't want sand. Less noise. I guess, if you're a "beach person," you'll love it. I'm not. I'm a "pool person." Guilty.

Okay, the service – what's that like? Are the staff friendly? I need to know I won't be judged for my terrible Spanish.

The staff are universally lovely. Friendly, helpful, and patient. Seriously, even if you completely butcher your Spanish (and trust me, I did), they are unfailingly polite and genuinely want you to have a good time.
Opinionated Language & Honest Reaction: They are amazing! Seriously, they are the BEST thing about the hotel. They remember your drinks order, they know your name, and they're just generally delightful. They're worth their weight in gold. Tip them generously! You'll want to. They deserve it.

Anything I *shouldn't* expect? Like, any downsides? Come on, spill the tea.

Look, it's not perfect. Nothing's perfect. Sometimes the Wi-Fi is a bit patchy. There could be a bit more variety in the menu. And, as mentioned before, you might run into a toddler in the pool. But honestly? The downsides are *minor*.
Stream-of-Consciousness Rambles & Doubling Down: The Wi-Fi. Ugh. It's fine. Sometimes. Okay, sometimes it's infuriatingly slow. And then you think, "Right, I'm going to unplug! I'm going to embrace the digital detox!" And then the notification of 20 emails comes in, and you have to figure out how to re-connect. Anyway, it's a minor quibble. REALLY. It's just... it could be better. I can't lie.

Okay, final verdict: Would you go back?

YES! Absolutely. In a heartbeat. Despite the occasional toddler attack, the questionable Wi-Fi, and my disastrous pool entrance, I would go back in a flash. It's a beautiful hotel, in a beautiful place, with lovely people. It's a place where you canLow Price Hotel Blog

TRH Mijas Hotel Spain

TRH Mijas Hotel Spain